Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Swimming?

Yes, you read that right. Swimming. No, not me... the dog. Even though the temperature reached 26 degrees C. today, it's not nearly warm enough to convince me to go in swimming. I already fell for that a few weeks ago when the kids convinced me to jump off the patio boat because, and I quote, "No, really mom. The water's warm!" By the time I swam to the ladder, I couldn't feel my toes.

Although it's October first, the temperature the last few days has been downright summery so Sadie decided it was the perfect day to spend in the water!



Although it's warm during the day, the temperature at night can get pretty chilly, so the kids have been kept busy keeping the fire pit stocked with wood. I was so impressed to see a willing volunteer for the job today that I had to take a picture. Everyone take a good look because it might be a LONG time before we see this sight again! - R

No comments: