Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Projects

The grand master plan started off with our Inukshuk planting bed in August. The new arbor that presently looks like it's floating in the middle of nowhere does in fact have a purpose. Really it does. I know, it took me a while to convince Keith of this, but he has since seen reason and is officially on board with the plan...which is good... because I really don't think I could have built it myself!



This will eventually blend in with the 'new' planting bed and pond in spring '09 which will replicate this one that we installed at our old house (shown below). The plan is for a path leading from the arbor with the creek on the right hand side. It will end at the bottom of the hill with a new seating area. Well, that's about it. Feel free to give us your two cents! - R



No comments: